The SPRINT triathlon range has been developed for short-distance (Olympic or sprint) triathlon and duathlon competition.
The SPRINT tri suit has been designed for improved aerodynamics and lighter weight, thus adding a competitive advantage. It has been made with next-gen materials, minimising drag and drying super fast.
– Worthy of the PROFIT stamp. Ensures maximum features and comfort providing a competitive advantage.
– Complies with ITU regulations.
– Made with woven ultra-elastic (23% EA) fabrics, heat-sealed and flatlock seams and very tight pattern – specifically for women – to reduce air and water resistance to a minimum.
– Ultralight low water absorption and rapid drying Aquatech® fabrics with low air and water resistance.
– Mesh fabric with active carbon inserts on underarms. High UV ray absorption, improves thermal self-regulation and prevents the growth of bacteria and smells.
– Spiuk Triathlon pad with perforations. Low water absorption and rapid drying.
– Bellows System. Bi-elastic bellows system on cuffs for perfect anatomical fit and elimination of pressure points. Seamless non-slip silicone band.
– The fabric developed by Spiuk for its superior range of clothing aimed at winter cycling practice is made of hollowfiber polyester multifilament yarn fabric called SENSORYWARM. This is a very comfortable material as it adapts perfectly to the sportsman’s body and follows every movement thanks to its outstanding elasticity. It provides optimal UV-radiation protection aswell as good breathability. Itswoven inner finish ensures an outstanding degree of insulation and thermal retention.
– Bi-elastic fabric stretching in both directions for great fit and comfort
Breathable fabrics ensure proper circulation of air, optimising ventilation and, consequently, the rapid wicking away of humidity, thus ensuring greater comfort of use.
– The shorts pattern was designed to provide support to the abdominal area and prevent sagging in the medium to long term.
– Construction technology enabling the development of technical compression garments, with different types of stitching suited to specific body requirements.
EASY CARE. :
– EASY CARE. The EASY CARE finish for synthetic fabrics allows easy
washing and maintenance of garments. Simply follow the washing
The shorts pattern was designed to provide support to the abdominal area and prevent sagging in the medium to long term.
Transfer designed to set an upright position on the bike. It enables deeper breathing, allowing more oxygen to reach your lungs.
– Technology based on three compression levels for improved blood circulation and more oxygen delivered to your musc
Features Spiuk Sprint
Types of sleeves: Sleeveless
Product Type: Skinsuits
Zipper length: Without zipper